Snowmobile Track Mats & Ski Glides
Though not an absolute necessity many of our customers choose to add snowmobile track mats and ski glides to their trailer floor to help protect it. We know that any aluminum trailer you buy is an investment and for this reason we carry the only the very best in flooring protection from Caliber Products Inc.
We carry three different products from Caliber. For traction we carry the 18" x 54" TraxMat. For glides we carry the Low Profile Wide Glides (8" x 60") and also the Low Profile Grip Glides (9" x 30"). The wide glides work great for snowmobile applications but if you're planning on using your trailer for ATVs as well the grip glides will provide some much needed tire traction to help you get into the trailer.
Pricing for these items is as follows:
|Snowmobile Track Mat & Ski Glide Pricing
|Caliber TraxMat - 18" x 54"
||$35 each installed
||$30 each loose
|Caliber LowPro Wide Glides - 8" x 60"
||$20 each installed
||$18 each loose
|Caliber LowPro Grip Glides - 9" x 30"
||$15 each installed
||$12 each loose
Popular Snowmobile Track Mat & Ski Glide Configurations
There are varying coverage options for snowmobile track mat and ski glides. These options include:
- Ski Glides
- Provides less resistance for the skis and helps protect the floor from the sharp carbides
- Track Mats
- Protect the trailer floor from the studs on your snowmobile's track
- Mats & Glides
- Used in combination for the ultimate in flooring protection
- Loading Ramp
- This is where most of the acceleration is done and where the flooring will take the most abuse
- Ramp Doors & Trailer Floor
- Protect your investment by putting snowmobile mats and ski glides throughout the entire trailer
See below for installed pricing on your desired trailer style.